Qmed for Medical Device and IVD OEMs: Find Qualified Suppliers to the Medical Device & In Vitro Diagnostic Industries
Qmed.com is the world's only directory of completely pre-qualified suppliers to the medical device and in vitro diagnostic industries. Launched in 2010 to meet the unique needs of medical device and IVD OEMs, Qmed quickly became the trusted resource the industry needed to find suppliers who conform to the strict requirements demanded of those involved with medical technology design and development. From medical contract manufacturers to stock component suppliers and medical device consultancies, Qmed's powerful search tool and online directory serves only relevant, editorially screened supplier listings to provide the most efficient supplier-sourcing experience for medical device OEMs.
In addition to its unique online directory, Qmed provides a host of other offerings to allow medical device OEMs to stay on top of the changes facing the industry and the new developments that can lead to new opportunities:
- Qmed White Papers: Download free industry research from top medical device suppliers in Qmed's White Paper Library.
- Qmed News: Find the latest medical device industry and supplier news, as well as the latest content from several leading medical device and IVD industry publications from UBM Canon.
- Qmed Video Vault: See medical device suppliers' products and services in action in the Qmed Video Vault.
- Medical Product Manufacturing News: Qmed News is the online home of Medical Product Manufacturing News magazine, a trusted resource for medical device engineers since 1985.
- Medical Device Webcasts: The UBM Canon family of medical technology brands offer a wide variety of On Demand and live web events focused on topics of importance to the medical device and IVD industries.
- Qmed Newsletters: Stay informed of the latest news in the medical device world with Qmed's free email newsletters.
- Qmed Events: Find a comprehensive listing of tradeshows, conferences, webcasts, and other industry events aimed at medical device professionals.
Why Use Qmed to Source Medical Device Suppliers?
Medical device manufacturers know that having solid links in a supply chain is crucial to a device's success. If even one supplier falters in these ever-changing economic times, it can put a stop to your medical device’s development, production, clinical trials, and ultimately its launch to the market. While other directories or search engines might focus on quantity of listings and serve a variety of industries, Qmed offers quality listings of suppliers, focused exclusively on medical manufacturing, who are capable of linking in to your supply chain.
Whether you need to find a supplier based on the location, type of product or service, or process, you can use Qmed to search by the parameters that matter most to your medical device project. Listings can also be compared side-by-side to ensure the company you select is the best option. The suppliers selected for inclusion are companies that understand the requirements of the medical manufacturing industry, are currently working with medical OEMs, are GMP compliant, ISO 9000, and/or FDA–registered.
UBM Canon has served the worldwide medical device manufacturing industry for more than 30 years, producing industry-leading exhibitions, publications and Web sites, so you can trust the quality of the information you receive since it has been verified by experienced UBM Canon editorial staff.
Qmed for Suppliers
If your company meets the criteria for inclusion (available below) in our directory, Qmed offers qualified suppliers an excellent opportunity to promote your products and services to our audience of medical device OEMs. In order to apply:
Apply for inclusion here. (You must be logged in.)
Once you have completed the process, your listing will be submitted for editorial review.
In order to be considered for inclusion in our directory, your company must show qualification through some of the criteria below:
- ISO 9001 certification
- ISO 13485 certification
- CGMP compliance
- FDA registration
- Demonstrated experience in the medical device or IVD space
- Extrusion, Ballooons, and Catheter Finishing - Supplier Resource
- Systems Engineering for Complex Portable Medical Device Development - Supplier Resource
- Laser Ablation - Supplier Resource
- Learning from Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs): Understanding Current Reprocessing Regulations, Product Validation and Clinical Human Factors - Webcast
- Best Practices for Medical Device Manufacturers to Ensure Quality - Supplier Resource
- Custom Products List - Supplier Resource