The content on this site is supported by the Qmed Daily and Qmed Daily Europe.
Qmed's content strategy is managed by Shana Leonard, vice president, content. Qmed's news coverage is written by a team of journalists that includes editor-in-chief Brian Buntz and senior editor Chris Newmarker.
Buntz is a veteran journalist who has covered the medical device industry for nearly ten years. He has worked for a number of medical device publications including EMDT, MD+DI, MPMN, and Qmed. Before becoming the editor-in-chief of MPMN and Qmed, he served as the managing editor and later editor-at-large of MD+DI, where he reported on everything from the digital health industry to venture capital funding trends in the medical device industry. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Newmarker is a seasoned reporter and journalist with more than a dozen years of experience working for outlets including the AP, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, and Finance & Commerce. He has also freelanced for the likes of Entrepreneur.com, Inc., and MedCity News. Newmarker hopes to use his research, interviewing and writing skills to help advance the public good for many years to come. His career has taken him from Ohio to Virginia, New Jersey and, most recently, Minnesota. He's covered a wide variety of subjects—everything from ice worms to ice castles (and some crime and corruption along the way). But his focus in recent years has been business and technology. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit a guest blog post, or if you have any other editorial queries, please contact our editorial team at email@example.com.
To obtain advertising information, view Qmed's portfolio of products, or review our editorial calendar, visit our online media kit.
2901 28th St.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Phone: (310) 445-4200
- Maximize Industrial IoT Development Effectiveness with Integrated ALM and Virtual Labs - Webcast
- Why Devices are Failing in Oncology Drug Delivery Applications - Webcast
- Three Things to Know When Selecting a Customized DC Motor Drive System for Your Application - Webcast
- MD&M West - Event
- Active Implantable Device Technology Development: Mechanical and Manufacturing Perspectives - Webcast
- Five Key Considerations for Evaluating and Selecting the Most Effective Electronic Quality Management Systems for Medical Device Manufacturers - Webcast