The Electron Beam process achieves product sterilization via ionizing radiation. The bombardment of a product with high-energy electrons results in a cascade of electrons moving through the target product. These electrons induce breaks in the DNA double helix, thus damaging the helix which prevents replication of cells and therefore the elimination of the inherent bioburden within the product package. The technology has been in widespread commercial use for sterilization of medical devices, labware, pharmaceuticals, tissue, and other biologics since the early 1990’s.
- How to Acquire the Best Application Advantage - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3558B Medical-grade acrylic transfer adhesive. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3551E Double-Coated, double-liner transfer tape with medical grade acrylic adhesive and 3 mil PE film carrier. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3493Z Single-Coated Foam Tape with Non-Sensitizing Medical Grade Adhesive - Supplier Resource
- General Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Affinity Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource