EO is a gas widely used for the sterilization of healthcare devices and instruments. The process involves exposing products to the gas within an evacuated chamber. The EO gas is a sterilant, and the vacuum environment aids in ensuring the safety and efficacy of the process.
- Making Traceability Work for the Business: Effective eDHR and UDI - Webcast
- Polyken 3546P SIngle-Coated Woven Tape - Supplier Resource
- Carclo Technical Plastics – Molding Services Video - Video
- Carclo Capabilities - Supplier Resource
- How to Apply PET Heat Shrink Tubing on a Catheter without Wrinkling - Video
- How to Skive and Remove PET Heat Shrink Tubing without Residue - Video