EO is a gas widely used for the sterilization of healthcare devices and instruments. The process involves exposing products to the gas within an evacuated chamber. The EO gas is a sterilant, and the vacuum environment aids in ensuring the safety and efficacy of the process.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Assembl, Packaging, Sterilization - Supplier Resource
- Your Full Service OEM Partner - Supplier Resource
- Versatility™ Universal Handle - Supplier Resource
- Autocam Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Fact Sheet: Basics Of Silastics Liquid Silicone Rubber Injection Molding - Supplier Resource