EO is a gas widely used for the sterilization of healthcare devices and instruments. The process involves exposing products to the gas within an evacuated chamber. The EO gas is a sterilant, and the vacuum environment aids in ensuring the safety and efficacy of the process.
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video