EO is a gas widely used for the sterilization of healthcare devices and instruments. The process involves exposing products to the gas within an evacuated chamber. The EO gas is a sterilant, and the vacuum environment aids in ensuring the safety and efficacy of the process.
- Polystyrene Microbead Coating Procedures - Supplier Resource
- Optimizing Technology for Multi--Cavity Medical Molds - Video
- Understanding Accuracy and Precision for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff - Supplier Resource
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber and Medical Device Design - Webcast