Fluortek, Inc. was founded in 1980 by John P. Botti and has been servicing the Medical Device Industry for over 30 years. Our focus on custom dimensioned tubing has established production and quality expectations beyond those of standard size and industrial tubing markets. Our team of Technical Professionals includes Product Development, Manufacturing, and Polymer Engineers. They are capable of providing a multitude of design, process, and functional solutions for your Medical Device Application.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video