Fluortek, Inc. was founded in 1980 by John P. Botti and has been servicing the Medical Device Industry for over 30 years. Our focus on custom dimensioned tubing has established production and quality expectations beyond those of standard size and industrial tubing markets. Our team of Technical Professionals includes Product Development, Manufacturing, and Polymer Engineers. They are capable of providing a multitude of design, process, and functional solutions for your Medical Device Application.
- Celanese MT Overview Brochure - Supplier Resource
- ATEVA® Medical EVA Polymers - Supplier Resource
- Kinetics Offers New Tools for Designing for Metal Injection Molding - Supplier Resource
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource