Fluortek, Inc. was founded in 1980 by John P. Botti and has been servicing the Medical Device Industry for over 30 years. Our focus on custom dimensioned tubing has established production and quality expectations beyond those of standard size and industrial tubing markets. Our team of Technical Professionals includes Product Development, Manufacturing, and Polymer Engineers. They are capable of providing a multitude of design, process, and functional solutions for your Medical Device Application.
- Polystyrene Microbead Coating Procedures - Supplier Resource
- Optimizing Technology for Multi--Cavity Medical Molds - Video
- Understanding Accuracy and Precision for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff - Supplier Resource
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber and Medical Device Design - Webcast