Fluortek, Inc. was founded in 1980 by John P. Botti and has been servicing the Medical Device Industry for over 30 years. Our focus on custom dimensioned tubing has established production and quality expectations beyond those of standard size and industrial tubing markets. Our team of Technical Professionals includes Product Development, Manufacturing, and Polymer Engineers. They are capable of providing a multitude of design, process, and functional solutions for your Medical Device Application.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource