Fluortek, Inc. was founded in 1980 by John P. Botti and has been servicing the Medical Device Industry for over 30 years. Our focus on custom dimensioned tubing has established production and quality expectations beyond those of standard size and industrial tubing markets. Our team of Technical Professionals includes Product Development, Manufacturing, and Polymer Engineers. They are capable of providing a multitude of design, process, and functional solutions for your Medical Device Application.
- Five Reasons to Select A Contractor With In-House Tool Design - Supplier Resource
- Warning: Everything You Know About Medical Design Is Wrong - Supplier Resource
- The Advantages of Utilizing Centerless Ground Bar in CNC Swiss Screw Machines - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Connectivity Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Top 5 Applications for Ultrathin-Wall Heat Shrink Tubing in Medical Device Design & Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-PBX (D*/D*) - Supplier Resource