C&J offers a wide variety of services that you would expect from a complete contract manufacturing and plastic injection molding company. Check our a brochure to get a preview of what we offer.
swisstec is THE Leading Swiss High Quality Developer and Manufacturer of modular LASER MICROMACHINING SYSTEMS with offices based in Europe, USA and Asia Pacific Regions. Drawing on over 25 years of expertise, we build...
Minilase™ Laser Marking System
IQMS offers a powerful ERPsolution tailored to comprehensively meet the unique challenges of the medical manufacturing industry.
Custom Micro Miniature Precision Components to solve your emerging design and production needs.
Vanguard Plastics Corporation runs 23 injection molding machines to manufacture vital components for some of the most respected brands in America. Its under 100-ton systems are all from BOY Machines. As part of a fleet...
As experts in the field of medical molding for over 30 years, DG Medical has long been a trusted supplier of superior quality plastic molded components to many of the world’s leading medical device OEMs. Have confidence...
A comprehensive overview of Apple Rubber's complete capabilities, from our full line of sealing solutions to our manufacturing technology and advanced quality assurance laboratory.
The Able Technical Guide
Quality starts with superior manufacturing and processes.
HSD 2013 Digital Brochure showing capabilities and process
Power Cords going into any hospital application are subject to special requirements by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). To avoid a grounding fault or conduction loss, they devised a series of rigorous tests to stress and...
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video