The Mini series is designed for applications requiring accurate flow in a very small package size. The wetted materials and gear construction are the same as those of it’s larger cousins, but by removing one of the shaft bearings the overall length is much shorter. In addition, the magnetic coupling has been miniaturized to further reduce the overall length without sacrificing high pressure performance. The inlet and outlet port locations can be located on the side, top, or end of the pump, and are available in a variety of sizes. The brush-style DC motor is oversized and gives excellent brush life at a relatively low cost.
- OK Profile - Supplier Resource
- Performance Capability of a New Small Chamber Ethylene Oxide Sterilizer - Webcast
- Fly by the Seat of Your Pants…and You May Have a Crash Landing - Supplier Resource
- Changing Role of the Pharmacist - Supplier Resource
- Blood Leak Detector for Non-Invasive Blood Detection - Supplier Resource
- SONOCHECK – Air Bubble Detector type ABD07 - Supplier Resource