The 157 Optical Thickness Gauge is ideal for the non-contact metrology of ophthalmic products such as a contact lens.
Precise thickness information is critical in the development and production of optics such as cemented or air-spaced achromatic doublets, triplets, and more complex lens stacks. To address this need, Bristol Instruments...
Silicone rubber is the material of choice for ultra-flexible, autoclave sterilizable medical device cables. Silicone on its own, however, has a physical weakness that can lead to stretching, distortion or breakage after...
3M™ Steri-Vac™ Sterilizer/ Aerator GS Series is a 100% ethylene oxide sterilization system that is an effective and safe low temperature sterilization method for medical devices and other applications. The GS Series...
Reliable Accuracy And Exceptional Long-Term Repeatability Gives You Greater Confidence In Your Thickness Measurements
- Top 5 Applications for Ultrathin-Wall Heat Shrink Tubing in Medical Device Design & Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-PBX (D*/D*) - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-LWA (Laser-Welding Application) - Supplier Resource
- Single Wall Heat Shrink Tubing - Supplier Resource
- COMFORT+ - Supplier Resource