Rapid Tooling and Prototype Tooling & Molding are great alternatives to traditional prototype methods, but when the end result required is true production levelparts, with higher expectations for critical dimensions...
New England Wire Technologies is an industry leader in the development, manufacturing and testing of custom endoscopy cable. Our custom endoscopy cables are designed to meet the specific requirements of technologically...
The 157 Optical Thickness Gauge is ideal for the non-contact metrology of ophthalmic products such as a contact lens.
Precise thickness information is critical in the development and production of optics such as cemented or air-spaced achromatic doublets, triplets, and more complex lens stacks. To address this need, Bristol Instruments...
Silicone rubber is the material of choice for ultra-flexible, autoclave sterilizable medical device cables. Silicone on its own, however, has a physical weakness that can lead to stretching, distortion or breakage after...
- Tool Re-shoring Success Guide - Supplier Resource
- Developing your Packaging Validation Plan - Webcast
- Standard Specification for Miniature Laser Welded and Drawn Stainless Steel and Nickel-Chromium Alloy Tubing for General Use - Supplier Resource
- Proto Labs Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber Takes the Heat - Supplier Resource
- DynaClass® Tooling and Molding - Supplier Resource