Helix Medical has been working with the industry’s leading Orthopedic Device Manufactures for over 21 years.
Helix Medical supplies over 80 million custom molded thermoplastic and silicone parts per year to In Vitro Diagnostic OEMs around the world. Our engineering teams are equipped to engage in projects of diverse technical...
Noxilizer is offering contract sterilization services using proprietary NO2 sterilization technology at their Baltimore, MD facilities.
The Noxilizer™ RTS 360 provides medical device manufacturers a room temperature alternative to ethylene oxide (EO) sterilization. The RTS 360 Industrial NO2 Sterilizer© allows manufacturers to take control of their...
Regain Control of Your Product Inventory and Reduce Costs with NOXILIZER RTS 360 Industrial NO2Sterilizer©9/25/2013
Transition to safe, simple, effective and economical in-house sterilization.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource