The 157 Optical Thickness Gauge is ideal for the non-contact metrology of ophthalmic products such as a contact lens.
Precise thickness information is critical in the development and production of optics such as cemented or air-spaced achromatic doublets, triplets, and more complex lens stacks. To address this need, Bristol Instruments...
Silicone rubber is the material of choice for ultra-flexible, autoclave sterilizable medical device cables. Silicone on its own, however, has a physical weakness that can lead to stretching, distortion or breakage after...
3M™ Steri-Vac™ Sterilizer/ Aerator GS Series is a 100% ethylene oxide sterilization system that is an effective and safe low temperature sterilization method for medical devices and other applications. The GS Series...
Reliable Accuracy And Exceptional Long-Term Repeatability Gives You Greater Confidence In Your Thickness Measurements
- Laser Ablation - Supplier Resource
- Learning from Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs): Understanding Current Reprocessing Regulations, Product Validation and Clinical Human Factors - Webcast
- Best Practices for Medical Device Manufacturers to Ensure Quality - Supplier Resource
- Custom Products List - Supplier Resource
- Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Risky Business: Why Excluding Suppliers from Your Quality Processes Could Cost You - Supplier Resource