1/32" blue, crosslinked polyethylene foam ideal for ECG, EKG, and TENS electrodes, AED defibrillator pads, medical device mounting, and transdermal delivery systems.
NEW! 3551E Double-Coated, double-liner transfer tape with medical grade acrylic adhesive and 3 mil PE film carrier.4/23/2014
3 mil PE film carrier supports medical-grade acrylic adhesive 92lb kraft liner on one side and 76lb kraft liner on the other. Ideal for surgical drape fabrication and assembly, drape-to-skin surgical drape attachment,...
Quick Wire & Tubing In stock for same day shipments. Custom orders in 3-5 working days.
Designing a silicone component can be a challenge when trying to balance design for manufacturability and the optimum design for end use.
A new medical scanning device, created by Mayo Clinic and made at Benchmark Electronics in Rochester, could save patients pain and time and change the way doctors work.
- Meeting the Emerging Challenges in Manufacturing: The Practical Applications of Lightweight Robotics - Supplier Resource
- An Overview of Valtronic - Video
- Pressure Sensors Databook - Supplier Resource
- Multiconductor Compatibility with Steam and Gas Plasma Sterilization - Supplier Resource
- The 3 Most Important Steps for Achieving a Uniform Coating Process - Supplier Resource
- AssurX Corporate Overview - Video