This all-inclusive two-day conference program covers everything you need to develop your wireless medical device – from concept to market. Expert-led presentations will ensure you:
- Understand market and consumer trends and the implications for the future of wireless medical devicesNavigate the FDA, FCC and international regulatory environment to break through barriers to entry
- Select the best network for your device from custom and industry standard bands
- Overcome challenges with RF interference, designing for low-power, and extending battery life to facilitate speed to market
- Incorporate end-user considerations into the design process to develop an in-demand wireless medical device
- Establish a robust data security system to ensure utmost patient health information privacy
Plus, learn the trends, regulations and development best practices through an exclusive interactive workshop on Medical Mobile Apps!
Don’t miss the only conference and networking event dedicated specifically to tackling the challenges medical device manufacturers face in designing, developing and commercializing a wireless medical device.
Main Conference : November 28-29
Mobile App Workshop: November 30