Interested in CAD models of the human skeleton for your device development applications? There are a range of models. Here are five, which span a variety of price points.
1. In terms of free skeletons, here is an example one that is available on the 3-D CAD model site TF3DM. The image below is an example of an un-rigged skeleton model available on the site. At the time of writing, the model had been downloaded 23335 times. Rigged models suitable for applications requiring animation are also available.
|This 3D model of the human skeleton has been downloaded more than 20,000 times.|
2. The TF3DM website also has a free skeleton model that has basic organ anatomy. This model also offers a variety of textures.
|This free 3-D skeleton offers normal, specular, and diffuse textures|
3. This example of a free CAD model of the skeleton, available for download on www.3dmodel777.com features an impressive amount of detail.
|This 3D model offers a high level of detail and precise shadow effects.|
4. This model was created to serve as a design and engineering reference. The detailed model is poseable and is can be imported in various CAD applications.
|This royalty-free model delineates pivot points throughout the skeleton.|
5. If accuracy and anatomical correctness are high priorities, CAD Human has developed a model that is ready for posing in Solidworks. With a price tag of $4999, it includes all separate skull bones and shows pivot joints throughout the body.
|With Solidworks 64 bit, the scale of the model can be adjusted.|
- Selecting and Applying the Right Bag Sealer Technology - Supplier Resource
- Anaheim Learning Labs - Event
- MD&M West - Event
- Medical Design & Manufacturing Executive Summit - Event
- Developing & Validating a Molding Cell for Medical Products - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video