The MD&M West 2013 Conference will take place alongside the world’s largest exposition for medical devices February 11–14, 2013 in Anaheim, CA. Researchers, inventors, and incubators of the latest medical device innovations are encouraged to respond to this call in order to speak at this premier meeting for medical device design, development, and manufacturing. For more information, visit the MD&M Conference page.
The deadline for abstract submission is October 12, 5:00 p.m. PDT. To submit a paper, visit the MD&M Conference page and follow the submission instructions.
The MD&M West 2013 Conference Organizing Committee will select winning papers based on innovativeness and originality, the commercial potential of the proposed technology, and the impact it could have on medical device development.
Those who should submit papers to MD&M West 2013 include:
- Academics, research laboratories, and technology incubators
- Researchers, internal incubators, and device developers at medical device companies and startups
- Innovators and implementers of new materials and technologies
- Innovative companies supporting the medical device industry
MD&M West 2013 will accept submissions for the following topic areas:
- Materials science and innovations for medical devices, drug delivery systems, and implantable devices
- Enabling technologies such as design platforms, automation, and manufacturing equipment for medical devices
- Emerging innovations in biotechnology, biomedical engineering, and medical electronics
- Interdisciplinary approaches to medical device design and manufacturing
- Cross-over technologies that have a potential application for medical device design and manufacturing