Tissue-engineered into a small plastic microfluidic device, the artificial lung presents an opportunity to test human lung response to drugs, toxins, and other conditions, according to the Los Alamos National Laboratory scientists who created it.
[Image courtesy of Los Alamos National Laboratory]
- Drowning in Big Data: Extracting Medical Device Quality and Safety Insights - Webcast
- Quality with Confidence – What You Need to Know About Digital Microscopes for Medical Device Quality Processes - Webcast
- Risk Management for Medical Device Manufacturers - Webcast
- 3 Steps for Designing the Ideal Medical Device Packaging System - Webcast
- Reducing Device Cost with Innovative Medical Materials - Webcast
- Automating your Quality Management System: Pitfalls & Essentials - Webcast