Inadequate instructions, component issues, and assembly errors—those are but some of the causes behind recent medical device recalls and serious warnings announced by the FDA.Read more...
An economic researcher based in Michigan, Graham Billey, posed the above question in a thread in the Medical Devices Group on Linkedin. Here's a recap.Read more...
Ask the Experts
Medical Device Industry News
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource