Inadequate instructions, component issues, and assembly errors—those are but some of the causes behind recent medical device recalls and serious warnings announced by the FDA.Read more...
An economic researcher based in Michigan, Graham Billey, posed the above question in a thread in the Medical Devices Group on Linkedin. Here's a recap.Read more...
Ask the Experts
Medical Device Industry News
- 3 Tips for Successfully Launching an Outsourced Medical Device - Webcast
- When Do I Really Need to Perform an Ethylene Oxide Requalification? - Webcast
- Rapid Prototyping for Medical Devices - Webcast
- New Approaches to Assessing Biocompatibility for Medical Devices - Webcast
- Five Mistakes That Can Derail Your Product Development Effort - Webcast
- How to Manage Risk Throughout Medical Device Product Development Cycle and Beyond - Webcast