Inadequate instructions, component issues, and assembly errors—those are but some of the causes behind recent medical device recalls and serious warnings announced by the FDA.Read more...
An economic researcher based in Michigan, Graham Billey, posed the above question in a thread in the Medical Devices Group on Linkedin. Here's a recap.Read more...
Ask the Experts
From Medical Product Manufacturing News
Medical Device Industry News
- Tool Re-shoring Success Guide - Supplier Resource
- Developing your Packaging Validation Plan - Webcast
- Standard Specification for Miniature Laser Welded and Drawn Stainless Steel and Nickel-Chromium Alloy Tubing for General Use - Supplier Resource
- Proto Labs Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber Takes the Heat - Supplier Resource
- DynaClass® Tooling and Molding - Supplier Resource