Inadequate instructions, component issues, and assembly errors—those are but some of the causes behind recent medical device recalls and serious warnings announced by the FDA.Read more...
An economic researcher based in Michigan, Graham Billey, posed the above question in a thread in the Medical Devices Group on Linkedin. Here's a recap.Read more...
Ask the Experts
Medical Device Industry News
- Carclo Technical Plastics – Molding Services Video - Video
- Carclo Capabilities - Supplier Resource
- How to Use PET Heat Shrink Tubing to Increase the Rigidity and Stability of your Catheter Shaft - Video
- How to Use PET Heat Shrink Tubing to Join 2 Catheter Tubes - Video
- Transformational Factors Affecting Reprocessing Durability for Re-usable Medical Devices - Webcast
- Lithium Metal Battery Shipping Regulations 2015 - Supplier Resource