According to a new report by Mass Device, Boston Scientific may have laid off an additional 500 jobs in August of last year. This report is based on figures received from labor authorities in Minnesota.
On August 24th, 2012, Boston Scientific reported cuts that would impact an estimated 500 workers. The company currently has offices in St. Paul, Plymouth and Maple Grove. In August of 2012, there were also anonymous leaks about layoffs at the company. However, it’s not known if these leaked job layoff documents are related to the jobs report with the Minnesota labor authorities.
Boston Scientific has been hemorrhaging jobs in the past year. Last week, the company announced that it would lay off an estimated 1,000 people around the world as a result of a restructuring initiative at the company. In July of 2011, the company announced that it would cut 1,400 jobs by the end of 2013. This would add up to a total of 2,400 planned cuts by the end of the year.
- ASTM F3039 Dye Penetration - Supplier Resource
- Top 3 Failure Modes During Distribution Testing - Supplier Resource
- Venturing into MMA Development - Supplier Resource
- Masks, Gowns and Drapes – Testing the Barrier Performance of your Product - Webcast
- Tech Roundup: Product Lifecycle Management - Supplier Resource
- BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy… - Supplier Resource