Sanitas, a healthcare startup in California, announced that it received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration for its Wellaho HIPAA-compliant platform for patient monitoring. The Wellaho platform is available with both a web and mobile interface.
In its press release, the company detailed how the Wellaho platform worked. The platform is an outpatient management system designed for patients suffering from chronic diseases. With the system, patients will be able to access various health indicators such as blood glucose levels, blood pressure, weight and more. In addition, the system can be used to access patient health records.
For physicians and healthcare providers, the system provides an easy way to monitor a patient’s health and wellbeing between visits. The system is designed to comply with all HIPAA privacy laws.
Naser Partovi is the CEO of Sanitas. In prepared remarks, he said, "Given the tsunami of new apps and technologies that hit the market each year, both patients and providers need the highest validation for the products and services they use." He continued, "Now, with the FDA's approval, Wellaho offers 1 more reason for providers and patients to trust that we can provide a safe, secure, and effective solution for managing their care."
- Considerations for Overmolding with Medical Polymers - Webcast
- How to Acquire the Best Application Advantage - Supplier Resource
- "Smart Tooling" Technology for LIM/LSR Molded Components - Video
- NEW! 3558B Medical-grade acrylic transfer adhesive. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3551E Double-Coated, double-liner transfer tape with medical grade acrylic adhesive and 3 mil PE film carrier. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3493Z Single-Coated Foam Tape with Non-Sensitizing Medical Grade Adhesive - Supplier Resource