Premiere Healthcare and Novation, two large hospital group purchasing organizations (GPOs), announced new agreements with Coloplast, a healthcare products manufacturer. According to press releases from both companies, the new GPO contract will give members access to Coloplast’s SenSura and SenSura Mio product lines, featuring BodyFit technology.
The SenSura is an ostomy bag system that features dual layers, and the SenSura Mio is a one-piece appliance with a specialized elastic adhesive. With BodyFit technology, both systems can be adapted to fit a wide variety of body shapes.
Claus Bjerre is the CEO and president of Coloplast. In prepared remarks, he said, "Our mission is to make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. We know that our products make a real and important difference in people's lives. Starting today, more Americans will have access to the most innovative technologies in Ostomy Care.”
The new contract is valid for three years and will cover distribution at 2,500 GPO member facilities.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource