February 11, 2013 - Holaira, a medical device manufacturer based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, announced that it was able to successfully raise $10 million from investors in its latest financing round. According to a press release from the company, funds from the latest round will be used to pursue commercialization of its lung denervation system. The company’s lung denervation system is used for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
In its press release, the company provided further detail about the Series C financing round. All of the company’s existing backers participated in the latest round. This includes investment groups and venture capitalists like Versant Ventures, Split Rock Partners, Morgenthaler Ventures and Advanced Technology Ventures.
Dr. Dennis Wahr is the CEO of Holaira. In prepared remarks, he said, "The completion of this financing signals continued confidence in the direction of our program to develop a system to enable a minimally invasive bronchoscopic treatment for COPD."
- MEDIFIX Solutions™ - Supplier Resource
- Key Considerations in Choosing a Product Development Partner - Supplier Resource
- Tailor-Made Positioning Solution for Analytical Methods Performed on a Beamline - Supplier Resource
- Life Sciences Sealing Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber - Processing Capabilities - Supplier Resource
- SF Medical product line - Supplier Resource