Thomas Medical, a healthcare products company based in Indianapolis, Indiana, announced that it had acquired undisclosed assets from Marshall Medical Systems & Equipment, a national healthcare products distributor based in Riverside, Illinois.
Thomas Medical specializes in disposable healthcare products. Their flagship product line includes OB/GYN surgical instruments and devices for female reproductive health. Thomas Medical is a regional distributor that provides service in the midwestern United States. Marshall Medical has been operating as a national healthcare products distributor since 1986.
Phil Sheingold is the president of Thomas Medical’s catheter research division. In prepared remarks, he said, “By acquiring the Marshall Medical business we will continue to provide our mutual customers with high quality medical products, specialized service & competitive pricing while expanding our product line.”
Since Thomas Medical is employee-owned, the company does not have to comply with disclosure requirements associated with public companies. Details on the acquisition are not yet available.
- Effects of Surface Treatment on Hard to Bond Substrates - Supplier Resource
- Sterility Testing Using an Isolator - Webcast
- Selecting and Applying the Right Bag Sealer Technology - Supplier Resource
- Anaheim Learning Labs - Event
- MD&M West - Event
- Medical Design & Manufacturing Executive Summit - Event