Medpace, a contract research organization with global operations, announced its acquisition of MediTech Strategic Consultants. MediTech is another contract research organization that specialized in medical device clinical trials in Europe. In addition, MediTech provides services for the commercialization and development of medical devices.
With this strategic European acquisition, Medpace has expanded its European contract research capabilities significantly. The company will now be able to help medical device manufacturers achieve CE Mark approval in the European Union. In addition, the new acquisition will help Medpace assist companies in the development of ISO 13485-compliant processes.
MediTech was founded 12 years ago by Carla Kikken-Jussen. The company has managed clinical trials for a wide variety of medical devices in areas such as gastroenterology, orthopedics, cardiovascular, pulmonology and ophthalmology.
Dr. August Troendle is the president and CEO of Medpace. In prepared remarks, he stated, "I am pleased to welcome Carla Kikken-Jussen and the MediTech team to Medpace.” He continued, "MediTech's expertise complements and broadens our global medical device service offering."
- Official MD&M East Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Design Tips for Rapid Injection Molding - Supplier Resource
- Smoothing the Path to Secure Smart Grids for Integrators - Supplier Resource
- Smoothing the Path to Secure Smart Grids for Manufacturers - Supplier Resource
- Point-of-care drug monitoring system - Supplier Resource
- The Four Myths of Time and Materials Estimates - Supplier Resource