Pneumacare, a medical device manufacturer based in the United Kingdom, announced that Mark Harwood will serve as the new CEO for the company. Harwood’s appointment follows the departure of Ward Hills, who left the company to pursue alternative opportunities.
Harwood has an extensive history in the medtech industry. Previous appointments include CEO and president of ArjoHuntleigh and VP of Baxter.
Dr. Bill Mason is chairman of PneumaCare. In prepared remarks, he said, “[Harwood’s] experience includes critical and long-term hospital care as well as special needs patients. He has a strong global track record in Europe and North America. He arrives at PneumaCare at a critical time in its development and our board believes he will play a pivotal role in taking the company to the next stage of its development and beyond.”
PneumaCare designs and manufactures products for lung function assessment in young adults. Its product line includes the Thora-3DI and PnemaScan lung function assessment devices. These devices provide physicians with respiratory imaging and diagnostic data for a wide range of patients. The company’s devices are non-contact and are available in mobile forms.
- Anaheim Learning Labs - Event
- MD&M West - Event
- Medical Design & Manufacturing Executive Summit - Event
- Developing & Validating a Molding Cell for Medical Products - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Electron Beam & Laser Welding--New Developments in Machine Design and Applications - Video