Qmed's Supplier News section features the latest breaking news from the top suppliers to the medical device industry. Find the latest product announcements and corporate news here and then directly contact companies to find out more.
Strengthens Position as a Global Leader in Medical Technologies
EXOGEN Ultrasound Bone Healing System wins 13th Annual Stanley H. Caplan User-Centered Product Design Award
Madison product design firm Design Concepts recognized for its role in development
NPI/Medical focuses on helping their customers quickly bring new products to market.
Resonetics announces that Karen Scammell Davis has joined the company as Vice President Sales and Customer Service.
Molex Incorporated announces that it has received the 2014 award for excellence in technology alignment from Cisco.
Resonetics announces that Sverica International has acquired the company from Corporate Fuel Partners.
Lasers are used in different ways for processing medical devices.
Laserage Acquires Directed Light’s Laser Processing Division – A Silicon Valley Based Laser Technology Contract Manufacturer
Laserage expands to provide additional services to emerging companies in the Northern California Region
Qosina offers an extensive line of check valves.
- Understanding Accuracy and Precision for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff - Supplier Resource
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber and Medical Device Design - Webcast
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource