The 260 Series brushless DC WOB-L® air compressor and vacuum pump is designed for medical and other applications requiring a small-size and lightweight pump with variable output. The 260 Series pump is only 4.12” x 4.63” x 3.02” and weighs only 2.78 lbs./1.26 kg. In addition, the 260 Series features variable output (1,000 – 3,000 RPM) utilizing an efficient brushless DC motor, an enclosed crankcase for reduced sound, and the proven reliability of Thomas’ WOB-L piston technology.
Maximum flow is 1.77 CFM (high speed). Maximum pressure is 30 PSIG and maximum vacuum is 25 inHg.
Visit http://www.gd-thomas.com/productlist.aspx?id=20448&tp=p for more information on the Thomas 260 Series brushless DC WOB-L air compressor and vacuum pump.
Thomas Division, gd-thomas.com, a Gardner Denver Company in Sheboygan, WI, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of precision engineered compressors and vacuum pumps. Thomas products are found in medical and environmental systems, laboratory equipment, automobiles, business machines, printing presses, packaging machines and vending products, among others. Gardner Denver, Inc. is a leading worldwide manufacturer of reciprocating, rotary vane compressors, liquid ring pumps and blowers for various industrial and transportation applications, pumps used in the petroleum and industrial markets, and other fluid transfer equipment serving chemical, petroleum and food industries. Gardner Denver (NYSE: GDI) is headquartered in Wayne, PA. For more information, visit the company’s Web site, gardnerdenver.com.
Please send inquiries to:
1419 Illinois Avenue
Sheboygan, WI 53081
Phone: (920) 457-4891
Fax: (920) 451-4397
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource
- Scapa MEDIFIX® Interview - Supplier Resource
- Protomold Design Tips: 12 Essentials for Moldability - Supplier Resource