January 4, 2013
6W Wall Plug in power supply series GTM41134 is now in production in compliance with IEC/EN 30551-1 and UL 1310. The universal input switching power supply adapter model series is a versatile wall plug in power supply with input from 90-264VAC 50-60Hz and factory configurable outputs from 5V to 36VDC outputs and a max power of 6W continuous output. In order to address fluids in a toilet sensing, plumbing, or other environment exposed to fluids, an optional IP52 version is now available.
IP52 per IEC60529:2001 specifies that the GTM41134 series is Protected against dust - limited ingress (no harmful deposit) as well as Protected against direct sprays of water up to 15 deg from the vertical. The ultra low leakage, low ripple, and high efficiency design is suitable for most applications requiring DC power and may have exposure to outside elements. Common applications for this model include medical equipment, plumbing and sanitary electronics, portable equipment, home use equipment, appliances, audio equipment, and instruments and as a power source for Li-Ion battery chargers. The power supply complies and is certified with IEC 60335-1 and UL 1310 and has certifications by ETL (North America), C-Tick (Australia/New Zealand), CB (Worldwide), CCC (China), Nemko (Europe), NRCAN (Canada), SIQ (Europe), Gost (Russia), and UkrSEPRO (Ukraine) - a truly global solution!
Customized enclosure colors, housing designs, output cord types and lengths, as well as customized packaging available upon request. Made in USA option available. The power supply can be supplied with customer designated output plugs, many of which are stocked at GlobTek New Jersey USA and Suzhou China locations.
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource