Centerville, Ohio, USA, February 22, 2013: DG Medical, a full-service contract manufacturer specializing in plastic molding of medical devices, announces the addition of Abby Hare to its Engineering Department. Her primary focus will be on coordinating customer products through the manufacturing process from initial tooling design to the finished product. Hare's responsibilities as Project Engineer will include identifying unique manufacturing techniques to ensure optimal quality, constructing and executing design and validation reports, as well as providing input regarding system and product test requirements.
Hare has over six years of experience in the manufacturing industry. She has worked as a Project Manager and Product Engineer for Innovative Medical Device Solutions and Honeywell Aerospace, respectively. In addition to Abby's years of experience, she possesses an elite knowledge and understanding of biomedical engineering and aerospace design. Hare earned a Master of Science in Engineering: Biomedical Engineering from Wright State University in June, 2011.
"We at DG Medical strive to produce the highest quality products, built by the highest quality individuals," says Mike Sieron, President and CEO of DG Medical. "Fortunately, we found another high quality individual in Abby. Her addition to the team will solidify and expand upon our already strong reputation of producing high quality products for our customers."
About DG Medical
DG Medical is a leading plastics molder of medical devices, offering complete contract manufacturing services including engineering and design services, prototyping, clean room manufacturing, and assembly and packaging. DG Medical is headquartered in Centerville, Ohio, USA. The Company is ISO 13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008 certified, and FDA registered. www.dg-medical.com.
For more information contact:
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource