Concord, CA – November 1, 2012 – Acro Associates, Inc. today introduced two new models, the 935HF (high force) and 936 pneumatic pinch valve designed to meet the needs of single-use bioprocessing systems. This new model allows systems using sterile single use disposable tubing sets to control dispensing or fluid control through 2-way normally open, or closed default operation valve positions. The model 935HF supports tubing sizes up to 1.0 inch or 25mm OD (outer diameter) and media pressures up to 4 Bar. The Model 936 support tubing sizes up to 1.5 inch or 38mm OD. Both units are panel mount ready, come with easy loading tube slots and are available in black anodized aluminum or 316L stainless steel materials.
“Finding drop in ready pinch valve solutions that can support larger diameter tubing for bioprocessing systems has been challenge that our customers have voiced to us in past. Our two new Models address this by enabling customers to scale up volumes, pressures and flow rates using standard biopharmaceutical grade disposable tubing to move more fluid in the same time” said Winston Wong, Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
About Acro Associates, Inc.
Acro Associates is a leading designer and manufacturer of pinch valves and fluidic control systems for the bioprocessing and medical device markets. We provide innovative offerings in fluidic system components, solenoid and pneumatic pinch valves as well as custom engineering design and contract manufacturing for fluidic applications. With over 35 years of expertise, our products and services contribute to the continual improvement and advancement of biotechnology and healthcare. More information can be found at www.acroassociates.com.
Source: Acro Associates, Inc.
Acro Associates N. America
Contact: Ryan Cousins
(+1 US) 925-849-3822
Acro Associates Europe
Contact: Tim Jaarsma
(+31 NL) (0) 548 659 084
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast