Concord, CA – November 1, 2012 – Acro Associates, Inc. today introduced two new models, the 935HF (high force) and 936 pneumatic pinch valve designed to meet the needs of single-use bioprocessing systems. This new model allows systems using sterile single use disposable tubing sets to control dispensing or fluid control through 2-way normally open, or closed default operation valve positions. The model 935HF supports tubing sizes up to 1.0 inch or 25mm OD (outer diameter) and media pressures up to 4 Bar. The Model 936 support tubing sizes up to 1.5 inch or 38mm OD. Both units are panel mount ready, come with easy loading tube slots and are available in black anodized aluminum or 316L stainless steel materials.
“Finding drop in ready pinch valve solutions that can support larger diameter tubing for bioprocessing systems has been challenge that our customers have voiced to us in past. Our two new Models address this by enabling customers to scale up volumes, pressures and flow rates using standard biopharmaceutical grade disposable tubing to move more fluid in the same time” said Winston Wong, Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
About Acro Associates, Inc.
Acro Associates is a leading designer and manufacturer of pinch valves and fluidic control systems for the bioprocessing and medical device markets. We provide innovative offerings in fluidic system components, solenoid and pneumatic pinch valves as well as custom engineering design and contract manufacturing for fluidic applications. With over 35 years of expertise, our products and services contribute to the continual improvement and advancement of biotechnology and healthcare. More information can be found at www.acroassociates.com.
Source: Acro Associates, Inc.
Acro Associates N. America
Contact: Ryan Cousins
(+1 US) 925-849-3822
Acro Associates Europe
Contact: Tim Jaarsma
(+31 NL) (0) 548 659 084
- Prevent Inventory Shortages - Consider Material Lead Times - Supplier Resource
- GT-9AC - Guidewire Grinding System - Supplier Resource
- Cable Design, Engineering and Manufacturing - Highly reliable design and manufacturing of cable harnessing solutions, for performance in harsh environments - Supplier Resource
- Complete Product Lifecycle Management - for Today and Tomorrow - Supplier Resource
- Medical Electronics - Saving and Improving Lives Every Day - Supplier Resource
- The True Value of Engineering - Supplier Resource