Circle Pines, MN, June 24, 2013– Advanced Molding Technologies has purchased four new presses in the past two years. Two of which are brand new Arburg presses straight from Arburg, Germany. The first model (left) is an ALLROUNDER 370A and the second model (right) an ALLROUNDER 520E.
Referencing Arburg’s website; “Our hybrid ALLROUNDER injection moulding machines are designed for top performance in thermoplastics processing. They combine electric speed and precision with hydraulic power and dynamics for uncompromising production performance. This enables you to produce cost-effectively and energy-efficiently” (www.arburg.com).
Further presses will be purchased as Advanced continues their 50% growth rates due to exceptional quality and customer service.
For more information on our company, please check out www.advancedmt.com!
- Celanese MT Overview Brochure - Supplier Resource
- ATEVA® Medical EVA Polymers - Supplier Resource
- Kinetics Offers New Tools for Designing for Metal Injection Molding - Supplier Resource
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource