Circle Pines, MN, June 24, 2013– Advanced Molding Technologies has purchased four new presses in the past two years. Two of which are brand new Arburg presses straight from Arburg, Germany. The first model (left) is an ALLROUNDER 370A and the second model (right) an ALLROUNDER 520E.
Referencing Arburg’s website; “Our hybrid ALLROUNDER injection moulding machines are designed for top performance in thermoplastics processing. They combine electric speed and precision with hydraulic power and dynamics for uncompromising production performance. This enables you to produce cost-effectively and energy-efficiently” (www.arburg.com).
Further presses will be purchased as Advanced continues their 50% growth rates due to exceptional quality and customer service.
For more information on our company, please check out www.advancedmt.com!
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast