Circle Pines, MN, June 24, 2013– Advanced Molding Technologies has purchased four new presses in the past two years. Two of which are brand new Arburg presses straight from Arburg, Germany. The first model (left) is an ALLROUNDER 370A and the second model (right) an ALLROUNDER 520E.
Referencing Arburg’s website; “Our hybrid ALLROUNDER injection moulding machines are designed for top performance in thermoplastics processing. They combine electric speed and precision with hydraulic power and dynamics for uncompromising production performance. This enables you to produce cost-effectively and energy-efficiently” (www.arburg.com).
Further presses will be purchased as Advanced continues their 50% growth rates due to exceptional quality and customer service.
For more information on our company, please check out www.advancedmt.com!
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource
- Scapa MEDIFIX® Interview - Supplier Resource
- Protomold Design Tips: 12 Essentials for Moldability - Supplier Resource
- Metal Injection Molding Turns the Volume Up, and Down - Supplier Resource
- Top Five Design Mistakes to Avoid When Specifying Stainless Steel Tubing - Supplier Resource