Arc Precision, ISO 13485 machining supplier, sponsors Lunch/ Learn Sessions for use of Factory Physics® in medical device industry
Arc Precision (www.arc-precision.com) offers ISO 13485 precision machining with a focus on surgical instruments, orthopedic/dental implants, neurological/cardiac devices and miniature endoscope components.
Our capabilities include precision CNC milling (5-axis machining of complex 3D parts), swiss screw machining, turning and wire EDM for small precision parts. The materials we handle include stainless steel (17-4PH, 303, 304, 316), titanium, nitinol, platinum, and plastics (peek, ultem, radel, polysulfone). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org more information or call us at 763-444-5064 for help with your precision machining needs.
We are co-sponsoring "Assemble to Order in Medical Devices" breakfast/lunch and learn sessions with our strategic partner, Factory Physics Inc. (www.factoryphysics.com). The next session is on Jan. 23 in Dallas at the Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport:
Breakfast session - 8:30AM - 9:30AM CDT
Lunch session - 11:30AM - 12:30PM CDT
Medical device companies applying the Factory Physics Approach within their facilities and across their supply chains have achieved significant cost and inventory reductions. Arc Precision has used the Factory Physics Approach with its customers to reduce lead-time, cost and inventory for its customers.
For more information, please see the announcements tab at www.factoryphysics.com. Space is limited so please go ahead and secure your spot at the session by sending an email to email@example.com or by registering for the seminar on www.factoryphysics.com.
- The Advantages of Utilizing Centerless Ground Bar in CNC Swiss Screw Machines - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Connectivity Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Top 5 Applications for Ultrathin-Wall Heat Shrink Tubing in Medical Device Design & Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-PBX (D*/D*) - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-LWA (Laser-Welding Application) - Supplier Resource