Arc Precision (www.arc-precision.com) provides ISO 13485 quality precision machined components and assemblies delivered on-time using the Factory Physics® (www.factoryphysics.com) Framework. We offer you a whitepaper to coincide with the presentation by Dr. Mark Spearman, co-author of the book Factory Physics, at the Medical Design and Manufacturing conference in Philadelphia on June 20th at 1 PM. Mark's talk is titled "Manufacturing’s Holy Grail: A Practical Science for Executives and Managers." (http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/univ/Philadelphia/event_features.html)
If you would like to receive the whitepaper, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have needs for precision engineered and machined components delivered with short lead-times, please contact us at 763-444-5064 or by email at email@example.com.
Arc Precision partners with customers throughout the product life cycle with expertise in:
*Design review, process development, and validation to ensure manufacturability
*Factory Physics® to ensure predictive control of operations enabling cost and inventory reductions
We offer a wide range of CNC Machining services for the medical device industry, including but not limited to:
• Precision CNC milling (5-axis machining of complex 3D parts)
• Swiss screw machining, turning and wire EDM for small, precision parts
• Precision prototypes and high-volume production manufacturing
• Medical Specialty – medical/surgical instruments, orthopedic/dental implants, neurological/cardiac devices and miniature endoscope components
• Materials – Stainless Steel (17-4PH, 303, 304, 316), Titanium, Nitinol, Platinum, and Plastics (Peek, Ultem, Radel, Polysulfone)
• Additional Operations – assembly, plating, finishing, coating