Lake Forest, Illinois, July 2013 – Announced today by Associated Research, Inc. is the addition of a standard 2-year warranty on all new instruments. This guarantees a new AR instrument to be free from defects in workmanship for a period of up to 2 years from the date of shipment. There are no additional costs to the user for this warranty and no requirements for calibration or inspection. This new 2 year warranty is the industry’s best warranty and demonstrates Associated Research’s ongoing commitment to quality workmanship.
Please visit us online for further product support
Founded in 1936, Associated Research, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Electrical Safety Compliance Testing Instruments. Contact the company at 1-800-858-TEST (8378), e-mail at email@example.com visit their site at http://www.asresearch.com. For editorial questions, please respond to Rebecca Mundt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carclo Technical Plastics – Molding Services Video - Video
- Carclo Capabilities - Supplier Resource
- How to Use PET Heat Shrink Tubing to Increase the Rigidity and Stability of your Catheter Shaft - Video
- How to Use PET Heat Shrink Tubing to Join 2 Catheter Tubes - Video
- Transformational Factors Affecting Reprocessing Durability for Re-usable Medical Devices - Webcast
- Lithium Metal Battery Shipping Regulations 2015 - Supplier Resource