Lake Forest, Illinois, July 2013 – Announced today by Associated Research, Inc. is the addition of a standard 2-year warranty on all new instruments. This guarantees a new AR instrument to be free from defects in workmanship for a period of up to 2 years from the date of shipment. There are no additional costs to the user for this warranty and no requirements for calibration or inspection. This new 2 year warranty is the industry’s best warranty and demonstrates Associated Research’s ongoing commitment to quality workmanship.
Please visit us online for further product support
Founded in 1936, Associated Research, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Electrical Safety Compliance Testing Instruments. Contact the company at 1-800-858-TEST (8378), e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org visit their site at http://www.asresearch.com. For editorial questions, please respond to Rebecca Mundt at email@example.com.
- Portable Energy Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Discover How Practice Makes Perfect in IVD Development - Supplier Resource
- Line Marking - Supplier Resource
- Medtech M&As of 2014 Report - Supplier Resource
- Learn how GW Plastics Perfected the Design and Production of a Tissue Marker Device - Supplier Resource
- Learn Why Leading Healthcare Companies Rely on GW Plastics for Innovative Solutions, from Concept to Market - Supplier Resource