Lake Forest, Illinois, July 2013 – Announced today by Associated Research, Inc. is the addition of a standard 2-year warranty on all new instruments. This guarantees a new AR instrument to be free from defects in workmanship for a period of up to 2 years from the date of shipment. There are no additional costs to the user for this warranty and no requirements for calibration or inspection. This new 2 year warranty is the industry’s best warranty and demonstrates Associated Research’s ongoing commitment to quality workmanship.
Please visit us online for further product support
Founded in 1936, Associated Research, Inc. is a worldwide leader in Electrical Safety Compliance Testing Instruments. Contact the company at 1-800-858-TEST (8378), e-mail at email@example.com visit their site at http://www.asresearch.com. For editorial questions, please respond to Rebecca Mundt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Systems Engineering for Complex Portable Medical Device Development - Supplier Resource
- Laser Ablation - Supplier Resource
- Learning from Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs): Understanding Current Reprocessing Regulations, Product Validation and Clinical Human Factors - Webcast
- Best Practices for Medical Device Manufacturers to Ensure Quality - Supplier Resource
- Custom Products List - Supplier Resource
- Manufacturing - Supplier Resource