- Breathable film tape
- Flexible and conformable to ensure patient comfort
- High-performance medical-grade adhesive
EVANSVILLE, Ind. – November 7, 2012 – Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (NYSE: BERY), a leading global manufacturer and marketer of value-added plastic packaging and engineered materials, today announced the introduction of its latest innovation in the medical tapes industry. The new 3537A is a breathable flexible film tape, and the latest addition to Berry’s line of medical grade pressure sensitive adhesive tapes for OEMs and converters. The unique formulation of 3537A makes it an ideal adhesive solution for a variety of applications including surgical dressings and incise drapes.
The 3537A features a highly breathable copolyester film that is non-reflective and suitable for extended wear applications while also being extremely conformable and flexible to ensure maximum patient comfort. Its high performance acrylic adhesive bonds well to skin as well as
other common surfaces. The 3537 adhesive has been tested in accordance with ISO 10993 standards and found to be non-cytotoxic, non-irritating, and non-sensitizing.
“We’re pleased to add 3537A to our offering for medical OEM applications,” noted Product Manager Jill McRobbie. “3537A offers a number of key attributes such as breathability and flexibility thus making it ideal for wound care, surgical dressings, incise drapes, and even transdermal overlay applications.”
With our premium assortment of high performance medical-grade products, Berry Plastics offers the proper adhesive solution for a broad range of medical OEM applications. If your application is particularly challenging, Berry has the development team and expertise to customize the unique tape solution to suit your need. Turn to Berry Plastics’ for high performance, high quality, dependable solutions manufactured and tested at our state-of-the-art facility in Middlesex, New Jersey. For additional information, please contact Jill McRobbie at email@example.com or by calling 781.296.6345.
About Berry Plastics
Berry Plastics Corporation is a leading manufacturer and marketer of plastic packaging products. The Company is a major producer of a wide range of products, including rigid packaging, polyethylene-based plastic films, industrial tapes, medical specialties, flexible packaging, heat-shrinkable coatings, specialty laminates, and FIBCs. With headquarters in Evansville, Indiana, the Company serves over 13,000 customers, ranging from large multinational corporations to small local businesses. For additional information, visit the Company’s website at www.berryplastics.com.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video