University Park, IL – July 8, 2013– Bimba Manufacturing Company, an industry-leading provider of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric solutions, today announced the acquisition of Acro Associates, Inc., headquartered in Concord, CA. Acro Associates is a leading manufacturer of pneumatic and solenoid pinch valves and high performance fluid control systems. Their products and services have been used globally by the medical device and bioprocessing industries for more than 30 years.
“This acquisition reflects Bimba’s dedication to customer satisfaction. Adding Acro’s pinch valves and controls capability increases our strategic value in our key industries and reflects our long-term commitment to growth. We fully expect this transaction will strengthen Bimba and complement our technology and product offerings.” says Pat Ormsby, President of Bimba.
Acro will continue to operate in its present location.
Bimba Manufacturing is a forward-thinking innovator of actuation technology, specializing in providing cutting-edge solutions to engineering hallenges. Including its brands, Acro, TRD, Mead, MFD and Pneumadyne, Bimba markets an extensive line of industry-leading products including pneumatic, hydraulic, and electric actuators; valves; fittings; air preparation and a variety of safety and production solutions. In addition to its broad line of standard catalog products, the company’s business develops many custom and semi-custom products designed for specific customers and applications. These products, used in machinery and automation, are sold to original equipment manufacturers and end-users throughout the world in an expanding variety of industries. For more information, visit bimba.com.
# # #
Harris D. McKinney
Phone: (312) 506-5215
- The Advantages of Utilizing Centerless Ground Bar in CNC Swiss Screw Machines - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Connectivity Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Top 5 Applications for Ultrathin-Wall Heat Shrink Tubing in Medical Device Design & Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-PBX (D*/D*) - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-LWA (Laser-Welding Application) - Supplier Resource