San Diego, CA – BIT Group has announced that this October, the company will unveil a new global executive management restructuring initiative focused on continuous improvement of USA operations while the company continues to grow worldwide. One of the most visible changes will be the consolidation of BIT Group’s two California facilities to form BIT USA Inc. Following a five- year transition of ownership, Source Scientific of Irvine, CA became a wholly-owned BIT Group company in January, 2013. BIT MedTech (formerly California MedTech) was acquired by BIT Group in August, 2011.
The new executive team will be led by BIT Group CEO, Marius Balger, who is currently responsible for BIT Group worldwide; under the new structure, Balger will also serve as CEO of BIT USA. “The USA is an extremely important market for BIT Group,” revealed Balger. “In addition to creating BIT USA Inc. – which will capitalize on economies of scale and offer more customized services to our US customers – we are restructuring our management so as to better focus on our U.S. growth. With a broader presence in the USA, we can offer U.S. customers many BIT Group synergies, such as BIT platform solutions to accelerate products’ time-to-market or a skilled global R&D team to assist with localized projects.”
Other members of the BIT Group executive team include Gotthard von Falkenhausen as Global CFO, and Global COO, Thomas Eck , who, in addition to his executive tasks in Schwalbach, Germany, will oversee BIT Group‘s fast-growing business operations worldwide.
BIT Group provides contract product development, manufacturing and after-sales service for life science research, medical and IVD instrumentation. Quality standards include GMP, FDA registered, ISO13485 & 9001, QSR, Class I, II, and III. BIT global operations in USA, Germany, France, China & Japan deliver precision engineered, cost effective systems solutions. Pre-engineered BIT SMARTSOLUTIONS™ platform technologies reduce development cost and time-to-market; lean manufacturing centers and global supply chain enable competitive product cost.
- Selecting the "Right" Embedded Computing Solutions Provider for Medical Applications - Supplier Resource
- Blackbelt Pro - Supplier Resource
- Simplifying and Improving Audits: A Strategy for Life Sciences Organizations - Supplier Resource
- Intertek: Guide to Medical Electrical Equipment Used in the Home Healthcare Environment and Standard IEC 60601-1-11 - Supplier Resource
- Anatomic modeling: challenges and benefits - Supplier Resource
- Learn How AMA Plastics is using IQMS to For Improved Efficiency and Communication - Video