June 17, 2013
Chemsultants International is pleased to announce the recent addition of Brandon True as a Polymer Chemist. In his position, Brandon will be responsible for analytical testing, product development, and problem solving projects. He will report directly to Berry Decker, PhD, Technical Projects Manager.
Brandon brings 5 years of silane, acrylic coatings and adhesives experience to the company. He started his career with Nanofilm Ltd. He has worked on formulating and compounding new products & coatings. He co-contributed to a patent involving an anti-fog coating. Brandon brings with him a strong technical background and passion for problem solving.
Brandon is a graduate Loras College (B.S. – Chemistry—American Chemical Society track).
# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #
Chemsultants International is a worldwide leader in the research, development and testing of novel polymer-based products and technologies. For over 25 years Chemsultants International has shared an entrepreneurial spirit with and provided creative solutions to companies around the world in markets as diverse as Automotive, Aerospace, Consumer products, Electronics, Energy, Health & Beauty, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Tape & Label and more.
- Performance Capability of a New Small Chamber Ethylene Oxide Sterilizer - Webcast
- Fly by the Seat of Your Pants…and You May Have a Crash Landing - Supplier Resource
- Changing Role of the Pharmacist - Supplier Resource
- Blood Leak Detector for Non-Invasive Blood Detection - Supplier Resource
- SONOCHECK – Air Bubble Detector type ABD07 - Supplier Resource
- SONOCHECK – Air Bubble Detector, Type ABD06 - Supplier Resource