Cranston, RI – June 21, 2012
Cranston, RI - Cadence, Inc. is pleased to announce that Bob Trahan has joined the company as Quality Assurance Manager at its Cranston, RI facility. Bob brings over 25 years of quality management experience in the medical device industry. He brings experience from working at Boston Scientific, C.R. Bard and Baxter Healthcare. Bob’s most recent role was with Precision Edge Surgical Products in Sault Ste. Marie, MI.
“Bob’s significant quality management experience in the medical device industry will help Cadence continue to advance our high standards of quality systems excellence at our Rhode Island facility.” said Alan Connor, President.
About Cadence, Inc.
Cadence is a premier metals manufacturing company focused on new medical technologies, such as minimally invasive devices. Headquartered in the Green Hills Technology Center in Staunton, Virginia, Cadence has over 200 shareholders. The world’s only IncisionLab enables better performance using the Define. Do. Measure. approach to new product design and development. Proprietary “sharps” and tube fabrication technologies enable Cadence to supply the most critical components and sub-assemblies for medical devices and scientific applications.
- Diener Precision Pumps Video - Video
- Drive Down the Cost of Flex Circuitry - Supplier Resource
- Inspection of Over Molded - Encapsulated Medical Devices - Supplier Resource
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish - Automation and Robotics - Video
- Northeast Laser & Electropolish Company Overview 2012 - Video
- Outsource Converting & Manufacturing Solutions for Flexible Materials - Supplier Resource