(Indianapolis) – Catheter Research, Inc. has been recognized as one of the 2012 Indiana Companies to Watch, an awards program presented by the Indiana Economic Development Corporation, its Small Business Development Center and the Edward Lowe Foundation.
Twenty-five companies from Indiana will be honored as outstanding second-stage companies during the fifth annual Indiana Companies to Watch awards program, held on August 23 in Indianapolis.
Companies to Watch is an awards program that celebrates Indiana’s privately held second-stage companies, typically those businesses that are past the startup phase, are considered to be established, and face issues of growth, not survival.
Companies honored range in industries and have headquarters based in 13 counties throughout the state. Among the 25 honored companies in 2012 is Catheter Research, Inc.
About Catheter Research, Inc.
Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, Catheter Research, Inc. (CRI) is a leading Midwest medical device manufacturer. CRI specializes in catheter design / assembly and medical tubing and extrusion. As a top medical product developer and contract manufacturer, CRI provides
customers with unbeatable service, excellent quality control, and regulatory compliance.
CRI is the parent company of Thomas Medical, a distributor of OBGYN disposables and instruments. CRI/Thomas Medical is 100% owned by a workforce of 120+ employees who participate in the employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
- Official MD&M East Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Design Tips for Rapid Injection Molding - Supplier Resource
- Smoothing the Path to Secure Smart Grids for Integrators - Supplier Resource
- Smoothing the Path to Secure Smart Grids for Manufacturers - Supplier Resource
- Point-of-care drug monitoring system - Supplier Resource
- The Four Myths of Time and Materials Estimates - Supplier Resource