The acquisition of Mayville Products light gauge metal business is a strategic move consistent with CCM’s ambition to further strengthen existing market segments for its highly-engineered metal fabrication, machined component, and electronic sub-assembly business.
The addition Mayville Products light gauge metal business meshes perfectly with CCM’s existing high quality capabilities and enhances their significant existing presence in the medical, telecom and aerospace/military market segments.
“To ensure a smooth transition and maintain customer loyalty, product efficiencies and integrity, it was important to acquire not only tooling but equipment specific to the manufacturing process,” said Julio Gesklin, President and CEO. “Customers will benefit from CCM’s sixty year expertise in complex custom metal fabrication and total supply chain management capabilities” added James Crook, CFO.
CCM utilizes a lean cellular manufacturing model to manufacture highly-engineered custom metal fabrications. The company is a vertically integrated contract manufacturer (CM) providing custom precision integrated metal chassis, enclosures, components, complex high-level assemblies (HLA) and final test solutions.
Read more at www.ccm.com
Eric Siegal, VP Sales, CCM
Phone: (847) 939-3147
James Crook, Chief Financial Officer, CCM
Phone: (847) 655-0040
- 3M™ Steri-Vac™ Sterilizer/Aerator GSX Series - Supplier Resource
- 3M™ Steri-Vac™ Sterilizer/Aerator GS Series - Supplier Resource
- 157 Series - Supplier Resource
- New Grade of Polyisoprene Compounds for Injection Septa Applications - Supplier Resource
- Prototyping Processes - Choosing the best process for your project - Supplier Resource
- Rationalizing the Medical Device Supply Chain - Supplier Resource