Cleves, OH– The Sentinel C28-DP is a compact leak test instrument built for maximum performance utilizing Differential Pressure Decay technology. Designed by Cincinnati Test Systems, the instrument utilizes advanced algorithms derived from over 30 years of proven leak test experience to produce fast and accurate results required by the most demanding customers. The C28 has earned a top notch name in the marketplace and now CTS is pleased to announce that this high caliber instrument has received expanded flexibility by adding differential pressure testing to its platform (both hardware and software).
The C28-DP is designed utilizing two transducers; an absolute transducer on one 24-bit analog to digital circuit to measure test pressure and a differential pressure transducer on a second A-D circuit to measure high resolution pressure changes during the leak test. The high resolution measurement is converted by the instrument to a volumetric leak rate from the automatic calibration cycle. CTS utilizes a silicone based strain gage DP transducer to reduce inherent drift and accuracy issues found with capacitive DP transducers.
The Sentinel C28-DP instrument is designed to be operator friendly and it can handle a wide range of test types while offering outstanding data tracking capability. The C28-DP comes in a compact package that provides: differential pressure decay, pressure decay, drop, rate of change, and occlusion test types; vivid, state-of-the-art color graphic screen for easy navigation and viewing; on-screen accept criteria is displayed for positive operator feedback; language neutral keypad and multi-language software; automatic part setup for easy programming of up to 32 part programs; auto calibration ensuring accurate results and easy operation; quick test for reducing test time and analyzing test results in real time; flexible communication formats — Ethernet, and RS-232; last 5000 tests stored in on-board memory.
Cincinnati Test Systems, Inc. is a member of the TASI Group of Companies, based in Southwestern Ohio. CTS has been engineering and manufacturing precision leak test equipment and function/assembly verification tests for customers throughout the world since 1981.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource