Edgewood, NY – August 1, 2013 - Qosina is a comprehensive source of bulk, non-sterile syringes, in stock and ready to ship, in a variety of materials, sizes, grips, and colors. The extensive offering consists of standard syringes, control syringes for regulating fluid, economical two-piece syringes, open ended syringes for viscous fluids, alternating procedure syringes, and more. They offer various tip styles, including male and female luer locks, rotating male luer locks, male luer slips, catheter tips, curved tips, and eccentric tips for applications such as collection, dispensing, irrigation, loss of resistance, negative pressure and more. Qosina is also a distributor of genuine BD™, Monoject™, Medallion™ and VacLok™ syringes. In addition, the Qosina Catalog presents a wide variety of syringe accessories such as caps, dispensing tips, finger grips, handling blocks, and sheaths.
Qosina is a worldwide supplier of thousands of stock OEM disposable components to the medical and pharmaceutical industries including connectors, luers, caps, clamps, adapters, clips, tubing, valves, needle hubs, stopcocks, hemostasis valves, tuohy borst adapters, swabs and spikes. Qosina operates an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered facility.
Qosina offers low minimums and short lead times. Call our Customer Specialists to request a sample, obtain our latest catalog or place an order via phone +1 (631) 242-3000, fax +1 (631) 242-3230 or e‑mail email@example.com. Visit us at www.qosina.com to see our latest products. Custom sourcing services are available through our knowledgeable specialists using Qosina’s extensive resources.
150-Q Executive Drive
Edgewood, NY 11717
Phone: +1 (631) 242-3000
Fax: +1 (631) 242-3230
- Three Rules For Managing Your Manufacturing Data - Supplier Resource
- The Ultimate Manufacturing ERP Glossary - Supplier Resource
- Replacing Metal Components with Precision Molded Plastic Parts - Supplier Resource
- eBook: Streamline Innovation: How to Afford the Affordable Care Act - Supplier Resource
- Elcam Medical’s New & Innovative Minimal Residual Volume Luer Activated Stopcock - Supplier Resource
- Did you know Seattle is poised to disrupt healthcare? | Sean MacLeod | TEDxTacoma - Video