CRI and Thomas Medical, in conjunction with Dr. Charles E. Miller of The Advanced Gynecologic Surgery Institute (Naperville, IL), introduced a new catheter for HSG & SIS procedures. These procedures help to diagnose and treat concerns of infertility and related gynecologic diseases.
The Miller Advance Catheter was designed by CRI Engineers and Dr. Miller in response to his needs & observations:
“Unlike standard catheters, it has features that make HSG and SIS procedures easier, thus faster to perform. In addition, the catheter is more comfortable for my patients and that means there’s a better chance for procedure completion.”
We are very excited to partner with Dr. Miller and to be his co-developer and manufacturer of choice.
Please visit www.MillerCatheter.comto learn more or to place an order.
- Learn How AMA Plastics is using IQMS to For Improved Efficiency and Communication - Video
- IQMS Means Manufacturing - Video
- Three Rules For Managing Your Manufacturing Data - Supplier Resource
- The Ultimate Manufacturing ERP Glossary - Supplier Resource
- Replacing Metal Components with Precision Molded Plastic Parts - Supplier Resource
- eBook: Streamline Innovation: How to Afford the Affordable Care Act - Supplier Resource