CRI and Thomas Medical, in conjunction with Dr. Charles E. Miller of The Advanced Gynecologic Surgery Institute (Naperville, IL), introduced a new catheter for HSG & SIS procedures. These procedures help to diagnose and treat concerns of infertility and related gynecologic diseases.
The Miller Advance Catheter was designed by CRI Engineers and Dr. Miller in response to his needs & observations:
“Unlike standard catheters, it has features that make HSG and SIS procedures easier, thus faster to perform. In addition, the catheter is more comfortable for my patients and that means there’s a better chance for procedure completion.”
We are very excited to partner with Dr. Miller and to be his co-developer and manufacturer of choice.
Please visit www.MillerCatheter.comto learn more or to place an order.
- Benefits of Single-‐Source Medical Device Contract Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Best Practices in Selecting a Medical Device Contract Manufacturer - Supplier Resource
- Corrosion - Supplier Resource
- Eliminating Adhesives in Medical Tubing Assemblies - Supplier Resource
- ISO 80369 Standards Changing the Components Manufacturing Industry - Webcast
- Threaded Metal Shelled Nano Circulars - Supplier Resource