Catheter Research, Inc. (CRI) is a market leader in medical device manufacturing, contract development, and product life cycle management. CRI specializes in catheter design, catheter assembly, medical tubing, extrusion, and OBGYN Disposables. CRI recently announced it will provide innovative medical device sterilization through an agreement with Baltimore-based Noxilizer, Inc.
Please visit the CRI booth #3158 in the exhibit hall at MD&M East 2013 (June 18-20) at the Philadelphia, PA Convention Center.
- Replacing Metal Components with Precision Molded Plastic Parts - Supplier Resource
- eBook: Streamline Innovation: How to Afford the Affordable Care Act - Supplier Resource
- Elcam Medical’s New & Innovative Minimal Residual Volume Luer Activated Stopcock - Supplier Resource
- Did you know Seattle is poised to disrupt healthcare? | Sean MacLeod | TEDxTacoma - Video
- Precision Manufacturing in the Medical Device Industry - Supplier Resource
- Case Study – Development to Deployment - Supplier Resource