Catheter Research, Inc. (CRI) is a market leader in medical device manufacturing, contract development, and product life cycle management. CRI specializes in catheter design, catheter assembly, medical tubing, extrusion, and OBGYN Disposables. CRI recently announced it will provide innovative medical device sterilization through an agreement with Baltimore-based Noxilizer, Inc.
Please visit the CRI booth #3158 in the exhibit hall at MD&M East 2013 (June 18-20) at the Philadelphia, PA Convention Center.
- Considerations for Overmolding with Medical Polymers - Webcast
- How to Acquire the Best Application Advantage - Supplier Resource
- "Smart Tooling" Technology for LIM/LSR Molded Components - Video
- NEW! 3558B Medical-grade acrylic transfer adhesive. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3551E Double-Coated, double-liner transfer tape with medical grade acrylic adhesive and 3 mil PE film carrier. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3493Z Single-Coated Foam Tape with Non-Sensitizing Medical Grade Adhesive - Supplier Resource