Catheter Research, Inc. (CRI) is a market leader in medical device manufacturing, contract development, and product life cycle management. CRI specializes in catheter design, catheter assembly, medical tubing, extrusion, and OBGYN Disposables. CRI recently announced it will provide innovative medical device sterilization through an agreement with Baltimore-based Noxilizer, Inc.
Please visit the CRI booth #3597 in the main exhibit hall at MDM West 2013 (February 12-14) at the Anaheim, CA, Convention Center.
- How High Performance Liquid Crystal Polymers Cut the Cost of Precision Medical Parts - Supplier Resource
- From Mechanical Engineering to Particle Accelerators - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Meeting Unique Device Identification Requirements with Laser Marking - Supplier Resource
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource