Catheter Research, Inc. (CRI) is a market leader in medical device manufacturing, contract development, and product life cycle management. CRI specializes in catheter design, catheter assembly, medical tubing, extrusion, and OBGYN Disposables. CRI recently announced it will provide innovative medical device sterilization through an agreement with Baltimore-based Noxilizer, Inc.
Please visit the CRI booth #3597 in the main exhibit hall at MDM West 2013 (February 12-14) at the Anaheim, CA, Convention Center.
- Polystyrene Microbead Coating Procedures - Supplier Resource
- Optimizing Technology for Multi--Cavity Medical Molds - Video
- Understanding Accuracy and Precision for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Bandwidth vs. Signal to Noise Tradeoff - Supplier Resource
- Dual Die Compensation for MEMS Pressure Sensors - Supplier Resource
- Liquid Silicone Rubber and Medical Device Design - Webcast