Catheter Research, Inc. (CRI) is a market leader in medical device manufacturing, contract development, and product life cycle management. CRI specializes in catheter design, catheter assembly, medical tubing, extrusion, and OBGYN Disposables. CRI recently announced it will provide innovative medical device sterilization through an agreement with Baltimore-based Noxilizer, Inc.
Please visit the CRI booth #3597 in the main exhibit hall at MDM West 2013 (February 12-14) at the Anaheim, CA, Convention Center.
- Top 5 Applications for Ultrathin-Wall Heat Shrink Tubing in Medical Device Design & Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-PBX (D*/D*) - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-LWA (Laser-Welding Application) - Supplier Resource
- Single Wall Heat Shrink Tubing - Supplier Resource
- COMFORT+ - Supplier Resource