CleanCut Technologies can provide custom HDPE backer cards that will match the unique specifications of your medical device.
From 2 inches to 72 inches, CCT’s expanded production capability can create a card that will be the perfect fit.
Custom is Key
Since pouch cards act as the primary retention element for a medical device, it’s important that they are designed to hold it securely in place.
CleanCut Technologies’ die-cut cards are designed with customized retention features that insure packaging stability for medical devices of all shapes and sizes.
Quality control during production is essential.
At CleanCut Technologies, all die-cutting takes place in a class 8 (100,000) cleanroom with final pack out in a class 7 (10,000) cleanroom.
Commitment to Deadlines
Our in-house production capability ensures that customer deadlines are met.
Duplication of all process equipment removes the risk of production delays due to mechanical breakdown or maintenance. This capital investment pays off in streamlined production schedules and on-time delivery.
Our custom HDPE cards are another part of the company’s extensive line of products and services.
From innovative design, to state-of-the-art production, to on-time delivery, CleanCut Technologies is a one-stop, full-service medical device packaging specialist.
- Meeting the Emerging Challenges in Manufacturing: The Practical Applications of Lightweight Robotics - Supplier Resource
- An Overview of Valtronic - Video
- Pressure Sensors Databook - Supplier Resource
- Multiconductor Compatibility with Steam and Gas Plasma Sterilization - Supplier Resource
- The 3 Most Important Steps for Achieving a Uniform Coating Process - Supplier Resource
- AssurX Corporate Overview - Video