Thursday, February 21, 2013 — Qure Medical now offers a custom, world class synthetic polyisoprene material which meets Chinese National Standards (CNS) requirements and is free of dry natural rubber. All physicochemical tests were performed per YB00232004 National Standard for Synthetic Polyisoprene. This material meets functional and performance properties, including possessing excellent resealability and is ideal for the manufacture of closures, septum’s, and stoppers used in Medication Delivery and IV systems.
- Five Reasons to Select A Contractor With In-House Tool Design - Supplier Resource
- Warning: Everything You Know About Medical Design Is Wrong - Supplier Resource
- The Advantages of Utilizing Centerless Ground Bar in CNC Swiss Screw Machines - Supplier Resource
- Medical Device Connectivity Solutions - Supplier Resource
- Top 5 Applications for Ultrathin-Wall Heat Shrink Tubing in Medical Device Design & Manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Altera MT-PBX (D*/D*) - Supplier Resource