Thursday, February 21, 2013 — Qure Medical now offers a custom, world class synthetic polyisoprene material which meets Chinese National Standards (CNS) requirements and is free of dry natural rubber. All physicochemical tests were performed per YB00232004 National Standard for Synthetic Polyisoprene. This material meets functional and performance properties, including possessing excellent resealability and is ideal for the manufacture of closures, septum’s, and stoppers used in Medication Delivery and IV systems.
- Systems Engineering for Complex Portable Medical Device Development - Supplier Resource
- Laser Ablation - Supplier Resource
- Learning from Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs): Understanding Current Reprocessing Regulations, Product Validation and Clinical Human Factors - Webcast
- Best Practices for Medical Device Manufacturers to Ensure Quality - Supplier Resource
- Custom Products List - Supplier Resource
- Manufacturing - Supplier Resource