Thursday, February 21, 2013 — Qure Medical now offers a custom, world class synthetic polyisoprene material which meets Chinese National Standards (CNS) requirements and is free of dry natural rubber. All physicochemical tests were performed per YB00232004 National Standard for Synthetic Polyisoprene. This material meets functional and performance properties, including possessing excellent resealability and is ideal for the manufacture of closures, septum’s, and stoppers used in Medication Delivery and IV systems.
- Expanding Opportunities with a Simplified Supply Chain - Supplier Resource
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Turn Your Smart Ideas Into Brilliant Reality - Supplier Resource
- Three Strategies for Assessing IVD Instrument Feasibility Early in the Design Process - Supplier Resource
- Scapa MEDIFIX® Interview - Supplier Resource
- Protomold Design Tips: 12 Essentials for Moldability - Supplier Resource