Thursday, February 21, 2013 — Qure Medical now offers a custom, world class synthetic polyisoprene material which meets Chinese National Standards (CNS) requirements and is free of dry natural rubber. All physicochemical tests were performed per YB00232004 National Standard for Synthetic Polyisoprene. This material meets functional and performance properties, including possessing excellent resealability and is ideal for the manufacture of closures, septum’s, and stoppers used in Medication Delivery and IV systems.
- How Medical Device Manufacturers Control Their Supply Chain and Achieve Compliance - Webcast
- Improving Medical Device Technologies through Conformal Coatings - Webcast
- Failure Analysis Lab - Supplier Resource
- MEDIFIX Solutions™ - Supplier Resource
- Key Considerations in Choosing a Product Development Partner - Supplier Resource
- Tailor-Made Positioning Solution for Analytical Methods Performed on a Beamline - Supplier Resource