Thursday, February 21, 2013 — Qure Medical now offers a custom, world class synthetic polyisoprene material which meets Chinese National Standards (CNS) requirements and is free of dry natural rubber. All physicochemical tests were performed per YB00232004 National Standard for Synthetic Polyisoprene. This material meets functional and performance properties, including possessing excellent resealability and is ideal for the manufacture of closures, septum’s, and stoppers used in Medication Delivery and IV systems.
- Choosing the Right System Software for Medical Devices - Webcast
- Autocam Medical Case Studies - Supplier Resource
- Prevent Inventory Shortages - Consider Material Lead Times - Supplier Resource
- GT-9AC - Guidewire Grinding System - Supplier Resource
- Cable Design, Engineering and Manufacturing - Highly reliable design and manufacturing of cable harnessing solutions, for performance in harsh environments - Supplier Resource
- Complete Product Lifecycle Management - for Today and Tomorrow - Supplier Resource