May 10, 2013
Meier announced today that it has signed an agreement with David Schnur Associates to provide sales representation for its metal stamping capabilities.
According to Director of Sales, Richard Riddle, "The addition of David Schnur Associates to our sales network will provide Meier with significantly expanded sales coverage in the western region of the United States, Mexico and Costa Rica. Having worked with Barry Schnur and his team before, I am confident in their ability to quickly and effectively increase the sales representation of Meier’s metal stamping capabilities to our medical OEM customers.”
Founded in 1978, David Schnur Associates focused initially on the electrical, electronics and aerospace markets in California but quickly became a significant source of products for the burgeoning medical device industry. Today they cover the entire western region of the US,
British Columbia, Mexico and Costa Rica, representing a solid portfolio of complimentary components and services required by medical OEM manufacturers.
Meier manufactures high-precision metal stampings and subassemblies for the medical device and other industries. Utilizing our comprehensive design assistance, prototype services and manufacturing capabilities we excel at developing lower-cost solutions to the complex and micro-sized design challenges our customers face providing them with ongoing support throughout the product lifecycle.
Meier is owned by the Cretex Companies, Inc., a privately held, family owned business headquartered in Elk River, Minnesota. To learn more about the products and capabilities offered by Meier, please visit our website at www.meiertool.com.
- Additive Manufacturing 101: How the Future of Product Development and Manufacturing is Changing - Video
- Microfluidics—A Powerful Technology for Diagnostic and Medical Product Development - Video
- Going Beyond Colour Matching . - Video
- Metal Injection Molding(MIM) for Precision metal components manufacturing - Supplier Resource
- Usage Temperatures of Piezoceramic Materials - Supplier Resource
- Breaking the Rules – Design Ideation and Innovation - Supplier Resource