All Sensors Corporation of Morgan Hill, California has announced a new line of low voltage, low cost digital pressure sensors (DLVR Series). The DLVR Series Pressure Sensors offer a fully customizable, turn-key solution for design engineers looking for a digital pressure solution. Product highlights include, either I2C or SPI output interfaces with 14 bit internal resolution, 3.3V and 5V supply voltage options, and a 1% total error band. With the ability to operate at a low supply voltage (3.3V), the DLVR Series renders itself a power conscious device well suited for portable applications. The DLVR Series utilizes All Sensors’ CoBeam2 TM Technology allowing greater sensitivity while reducing package stress and position sensitivity. Devices are available in 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 inH2O pressure ranges.
- Miniature package with SIP and DIP lead configurations
- PC board mountable package
- Multiple port and lead configurations available
- Digital I2C or SPI interface
- 14 Bit internal resolution / 12 Bit no missing codes
- 3.3V or 5V Supply voltage
- No external components required
- All Sensors’ CoBeam2 TM Technology
- 1% Total error band
- Multiple update rates available
Ideal applications for this device are; portable devices, battery operated devices, medical breathing, medical devices associated with low pressure, remote sensing, HVAC, and industrial controls.
Contact factory for price. Samples are available for product testing.
For additional information, please visit:
408 225 4314 tel
408 225 2079 fax
- Meeting the Emerging Challenges in Manufacturing: The Practical Applications of Lightweight Robotics - Supplier Resource
- An Overview of Valtronic - Video
- Pressure Sensors Databook - Supplier Resource
- Multiconductor Compatibility with Steam and Gas Plasma Sterilization - Supplier Resource
- The 3 Most Important Steps for Achieving a Uniform Coating Process - Supplier Resource
- AssurX Corporate Overview - Video