Plymouth, MA.... Interactive PDF version of the new 2013 catalog offers Tech-Etch’s standard and custom EMI/RFI shielding product linein an easy-to-use format that lets the user jump from page to page with a click of the mouse and download sales drawings of selected products. The Table of Contents, Part Number Directory, as well as all internal page number references are clickable. The 52-page catalog features to-scale technical drawings, compression values and metal thickness for over 100 BeCu and stainless steel finger stock shielding profiles. Interactive PDF sales drawings of every shielding profile can be downloaded with a mouse click. Profiles are organized by mounting option and arranged by ascending gap Free Height size to help the design engineer locate the proper gasket. Once located the corresponding interactive PDF sales drawing is just a click away. Interactive PDF sales drawings for Metalized Gasket profiles, Fan Vents and one-piece, two-piece, and low-profile board level shields are also clickable for instant download. Contact rings, “D” connector gaskets, conductive foam gaskets, knitted mesh shielding, elastomer gaskets, filters, and honeycomb vents are offered. Information on material compatibility and specifications, plus compression and attenuation management make this interactive shielding catalog a must for the design engineer.
A global leader in shielding technology registered to ISO 9001:2008, Tech-Etch, Inc. manufactures a complete line of standard and custom shielding products for both the commercial and military markets. Visit the web site at www.tech-etch.com/shield to download the interactive PDF version or to request a printed version of the new Shielding Products Catalog.
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource
- Material Selection and Advanced Assembly for Body-Worn Devices: How Medical Manufacturers Can Improve Their Products to Enhance Patient Care - Webcast
- Medical Device Labeling & Marking - What You Need To Know - Webcast
- How to Machine Carbon Fiber and Today's Difficult Composites - Video