EcoWire ® Now Available in Large Put-Ups
Elizabeth, NJ, June 6, 2012 – Due to growing success of EcoWire in the marketplace, and increasing customer demand, Alpha Wire is now offering the environmentally friendly hook-up wire in 5,000-foot and 25,000-foot put-up lengths.
“EcoWire’s continued success has led to numerous requests from our customers for larger and more efficient put-ups. Adding larger put-ups was an obvious next step as EcoWire continues to displace PVC hook up wire in the marketplace,” states Kristen Berard, Product Manager at Alpha Wire. “Adding these lengths to our standard selection allows EcoWire to appeal to contract manufacturers as well as other large volume customers.”
EcoWire is an engineering breakthrough that combines increased performance in hook-up wire with minimized environmental impact. EcoWire derives its advantage from its unique modified polyphenylene ether (mPPE) insulation. This produces a wire that is up to 45% smaller and 40% lighter with 10x the abrasion resistance of PVC wire. The eco-friendly wire contains no halogens, phthalates, or heavy metals, and meets the RoHS and WEEE requirements for the elimination of hazardous substances and recyclability.
The 5,000-foot spools and 25,000-foot drums are available for EcoWire part numbers 6710 through 6717 and will be available in all standard colors.
For additional information, contact Alpha Wire at 800-52-ALPHA (522-5742) in North America, 800-288-8809 in Europe, and 21-61498201 in Asia. Also, please visit our website to download data sheets, access search filters, and place free sample requests for EcoWire.
About Alpha Wire
For over 80 years, Alpha Wire has designed and manufactured industry-leading wire, cable, and tubing products for factory automation, packaging, automotive, alternative energy, and other technically advanced applications. Beyond giving our customers the cables they trust for quality and reliable high performance, we give them the committed service they deserve. We help customers find the best possible solutions to production and manufacturing challenges with small put-ups, logistical excellence, and broad inventory for dependable, same-day shipment.
- Will Migrating Your Product to a Lower Cost Region Actually Lower Cost? - Supplier Resource
- ADMEDES smart systems | Driving New Technologies and Manufacturing Processes | Enabling New Applications, Materials, and Design Options - Supplier Resource
- flex-IPC Industrial Panel PC's: Customizable IPC Systems for Machine Controlling - Video
- Meeting Prototyping Requirements with Electropolishing - Supplier Resource
- Plastic Injection Molds and Molding: Why What You Don’t Know Could Be Costing You Money - Supplier Resource
- Electronics Miniaturization: Assembly and Rework of Lead Free Package on Package Technology - Supplier Resource