Torrington, Connecticut– February 12, 2013... Dymax Corporation’s Edge-Carry series of conveyors is designed to ensure rapid curing of UV and/or visible-light-sensitive adhesives, inks, and coatings where typical belt-transport style conveyors may cause clearance issues or damage to sensitive components. Parts such as printed circuit boards that are populated on two sides or palletized components are handled expediently. This conveyor series provides seamless transition from upstream and downstream assembly, dispense, and transport systems to save time and improve manufacturing efficiency.
Edge-Carry conveyors can be outfitted with a variety of lamp configurations to address application-specific requirements, and they offer consistent cure times and complete shielding from UV light. Configuration options allow flexibility when defining intensity requirements to keep operating costs to a minimum. Standard height clearance is 0.75" across the entire 18" width, which is ideal for low-profile parts such as PCBs, and up to 6" across a 13.75" width, which can be increased to either 8" or 12" with optional risers installed. The width adjusts quickly and easily, saving operator set-up time.
For additional information, visit www.dymax.com or contact Dymax Application Engineering at email@example.com or 860-482-1010. Dymax Corporation develops innovative oligomer, adhesive, coating, dispensing, and light-curing systems for applications in a wide range of markets. Major markets include aerospace, appliance, automotive, electronics, industrial, medical device, and metal finishing.
# # #
- How to Acquire the Best Application Advantage - Supplier Resource
- "Smart Tooling" Technology for LIM/LSR Molded Components - Video
- NEW! 3558B Medical-grade acrylic transfer adhesive. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3551E Double-Coated, double-liner transfer tape with medical grade acrylic adhesive and 3 mil PE film carrier. - Supplier Resource
- NEW! 3493Z Single-Coated Foam Tape with Non-Sensitizing Medical Grade Adhesive - Supplier Resource
- General Medical Brochure - Supplier Resource