Eldon James Corporation – a leading U.S. based manufacturer of plastic tubing and fittings – is excited to highlight their line of antimicrobial and medical grade tubing and fittings in the U.S. Pavilion at the Compamed International Trade Fair in Dusseldorf, Germany – November 14-16, 2012. Their lineup includes products from peristaltic pump tubing that is autoclavable to 135° C to their antimicrobial tubing which has already shown to help eliminate odor while limiting the potential for bacterial infections in wound drainage applications. With the opening of their new sales office in Stuttgart and a continuing commitment to new products for the medical, biomedical and pharmaceutical markets, Eldon James’ will be highlight their products and innovations at Compamed.
- Official MD&M East Brochure - Supplier Resource
- Design Tips for Rapid Injection Molding - Supplier Resource
- Smoothing the Path to Secure Smart Grids for Integrators - Supplier Resource
- Smoothing the Path to Secure Smart Grids for Manufacturers - Supplier Resource
- Point-of-care drug monitoring system - Supplier Resource
- The Four Myths of Time and Materials Estimates - Supplier Resource